Beautifully charming renovated cape cod in the heart of Perry Hall! Enter into the main level and experience modern flooring, crown molding, and a beadboard ceiling. Let the kitchen inspire gourmet meals boasting subway tile backsplash, shaker style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and granite counters. The sunroom or dining area provides many opportunities for a relaxing evening watching a movie or enjoying a feast with family and friends offering a cathedral ceiling. Unwind in one of two main-level bedrooms featuring sizable closets. Two additional bedrooms with plush carpet and a hall bath complete the upper-level sleeping quarters. Entertain family and friends in the fenced yard, patio, deck, and front porch. Possibilities are endless in the lower level to create your perfect retreat as additional living space or bedrooms. Major commuter routes include I-95, I-695, and US-1.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,248 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price