A wide covered front porch welcomes you to this spacious, well maintained home. The open first floor offers a formal living room and dining room, den and a charming gas fireplace. The updated kitchen opens to a breakfast room/ family room plus a full bath. The second floor has good size bedrooms plus a screened in porch that overlooks the back yard. The third floor is finished and a perfect bedroom, playroom or studio. Beautiful hardwood floors and natural woodwork is featured thruout both the first and second floors. The back deck has a view of the large yard, perfect for gardening or play. Enjoy the easy access to transportation and shopping. Close to parks, schools and houses of worship as well.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Slate, Hip
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS