Totally renovated/updated home in the sought after Belmont neighborhood. Large Living Room opens into the Dining Room and Kitchen which is super open and spacious. Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops along with new cabinetry in the Kitchen. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms with carpeted floors and an updated full bath and shower with a tub. The basement is finished to hangout in and watch movies with a fully renovated bath as well. Fenced in backyard. Parking is easy in the neighborhood. Come see it today!
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,056 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price