Coming soon! Renovated Cape Cod is move-in ready! Brand new architectural roof, refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, fresh paint throughout, new lighting, new fixtures, updated baths, and more! Living room features a bright bow window and wood burning fireplace flanked by hexagonal windows and formal dining room with trendy lighting and built-in china cabinets. Incredible sunroom with vaulted ceiling, new carpet, and new skylights steps out to the huge, level backyard. Kitchen boasts all new stainless steel appliances, freshly painted cabinetry, and new hardware. 2 main level bedrooms and 2 upper level bedrooms, upper level full bathroom with new flooring. Lower level boasts a large rec room and full bathroom, perfect for hosting game nights! Conveniently located, easy access to commuter routes, welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,692 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Skylight, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price