Located in the popular Hampton neighborhood where urban convenience and suburban privacy are a great blend! You'll love this Classic Butler stone rancher 4 BD, 2 1/2 Ba. A gracious entry foyer leads into a spacious and light filled living room with gleaming wood floors, large bow window and wood burning fireplace, formal dining room and large eat-in kitchen. Master bedroom has en suite bath and outside deck - perfect for that first cup of coffee. Bedrooms are newly carpeted but have hardwood underneath. Newly finished lower level with spacious family room, large bright utility room with extra frig, 1/2 bath and walkout to patio area. Lower level was completely renovated in 2020. 2 car attached garage. Super convenient - just minutes to the highways, shopping and Downtown Towson.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,247 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price